Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Seitron Smart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together