Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together