Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- List incidentsReturns a list of incidents.
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together