Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Useful PagerDuty and VeeZy Dishwasher integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cycle is startedThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher cycle starts
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Cycle is finishedThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher cycle finishes
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Salt and rinse level is lowThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher's salt and rinse level becomes low
- Door is openedThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher door opens
- Cycle is stoppedThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher cycle stopped
- Salt level is lowThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher's salt level becomes low
- Rinse aid level is lowThis trigger fires every time the dishwasher's rinse aid level becomes low
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will start the pre-selected program on your device
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Stop programThis action will stop the dishwasher program
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Select programThis action will select the dishwasher program
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together