Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and WIFIPLUG integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned on.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your WIFIPLUG is turned off.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG on. If the WIFIPLUG is already on, it will remain on.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a WIFIPLUG off. If the WIFIPLUG is already off, it will remain off.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- BlinkThis Action will flicker a WIFIPLUG. i.e. turn off and back on (if on) or turn on and back off (if off).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together