Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together