Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Xtactor integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Xtactor extended commandThis trigger fires when you send an IFTTT-command from your Xtactor wristband with a matching shortname. The extended command also allows for additional ingredients to be sent after the shortname.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Xtactor commandThis trigger fires when you send an IFTTT-command from your Xtactor wristband.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together