Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
- Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Zoom integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Meeting createdThis trigger fires when a meeting is created.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- Any scheduled meeting startsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting starts.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
- Any scheduled meeting endsThis trigger fires when a scheduled meeting ends.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together