Tweet PEW Breaking News
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
Useful Pew Research Center and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together