Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
Useful Pew Research Center and Swann Security integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together