Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
Useful Pew Research Center and Swidget integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Turned OnThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns on.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Turned OffThis trigger fires when the specified Swidget device turns off.
- Temperature goes aboveThe trigger fires when the temperature goes above a given threshold.
- Temperature goes belowThis trigger fires when the temperature goes below a given value.
- Humidity goes aboveThis trigger fires when the humidity goes above a given value.
- Humidity goes belowThis trigger fires when the humidity goes below a given value.
- Motion beginsThe trigger fires when motion sensor detects occupancy.
- Motion endsThe trigger fires when motion sensor reports vacancy.
- Air quality improvesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes over a given value.
- Air quality declinesThis trigger fires when the air quality goes below a given value.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together