Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
Useful Pew Research Center and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
- History of temperature rises above thresholdThis query returns a list of when the temperature rises above a threshold you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of updates from the research centerThis query returns a list of whenever a new item was added to the Pew Research feed.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together