Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
Useful Pew Research Center and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together