Get an email when there's a new Pew article on the media
Other popular Pew Research Center workflows and automations
- Tweet PEW Breaking News
- Get a weekly email digest of politics coverage from Pew Research
- Save new Pew articles to Pocket
- Get a weekly email digest of new Pew Research technology articles
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew Research content
- Share new Pew research about science to a Slack channel
- Get a weekly digest of new Pew articles on religion
- Get an email when Pew publishes something about your home country
Useful Pew Research Center and Wemo Outdoor Plug integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Switched onThis Trigger fires every time your Wemo Outdoor Plug is turned on.
- Updates from the research centerThis trigger fires whenever a new item is added to the Pew Research feed. You can filter for specific keywords when you build an Applet.
- Switched offThis Trigger fires every time your Wemo Outdoor Plug is turned off.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug on. If the Wemo Outdoor Plug is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn offThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug off. If the Wemo Outdoor Plug is already off, it will remain off.
- Turn on then offThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug on then immediately back off.
- Turn off then onThis Action will turn a Wemo Outdoor Plug off then immediately back on.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle a Wemo Outdoor Plug on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together