Save Pocket item to Pinboard
Other popular Pinboard workflows and automations
- Add Feedly bookmarks to Pinboard
- Save your Inoreader starred articles to Pinboard
- Favorited Pocket articles are sent to Pinboard's "Unread" section with tags.
- Save new Pinboard items to Raindrop.io
- Pocket synced to Pinboard
- Add a private bookmark
- Pinboard bookmark to Lnk
- Starred at Twitter saved to Pinboard
Useful Pinboard and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Any new public bookmarkThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- New public bookmark taggedThis Trigger fires every time you create a new public bookmark with a single tag you specify. NOTE: excludes bookmarks marked to read.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together