If you enter an area then turn your Pivot Power Genius on
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- Turn your Pivot Power Genius strip off when you exit a specific area
- Toggle outlet on/off
- If the sun rises then turn your Pivot Power Genius on
- If the temperature rises above ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
- If the sun sets then turn on your Pivot Power Genius
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- Email to Outlet
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and TaHoma North America integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Launch a TaHoma sceneThis action will launch a TaHoma scene.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together