If opening is detected, then turn on Wink Pivot outlet
Other popular Wink: Pivot Power Genius workflows and automations
- If the temperature drops below ___ degrees then turn on outlet
- Send an email to toggle on/off Pivot Power Genius Outlet
- If you enter an area then turn your Pivot Power Genius on
- Turn outlet off
- Every day at __:__ turn your Pivot Power Genius off
- Turn Pivot Power Strip off at sunrise.
- If water leak is detected, then turn off Wink Pivot outlet
- If the temperature rises above ___ degrees then turn on outlet
Useful Wink: Pivot Power Genius and VeSync Dimmer integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Turn outlet onThis Action will turn on the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already on, it will remain on.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a device.
- Turn outlet offThis Action will turn off the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specify. If the outlet is already off, it will remain off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a Dimmer to a specified level/percentage.
- Toggle on/offThis Action will toggle the Pivot Power Genius outlet you specific on or off.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together