Automatically close your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades when it's hot outside
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Use Alexa To Run My Shades And Turn Off My Lights
- Speak a Phrase to Amazon Echo To Run Shades In Multiple Rooms
- Alexa, trigger my Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene #1
- Turn On All Schedules
- Turn on all PowerView Schedules
- Close your Hunter Douglas blinds when it's too hot
- Lower The Shades When Leaving Home
- Activate a Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene and Turn on My Wink Lighting with a Wink Relay
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and QNAP integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Download file from URLThis action will download a file from a given URL to your NAS at a path which you specify.
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Append text to fileThis action will append to a text file as determined by the filename and folder path you specify. If there is no file present, a new file will be created. Once a file’s size reaches to maximum a new file will be created.
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Set user profile picture on QNAP NASThis action will set/change the user profile picture on QNAP Device.
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Control music on QNAP Device via Music StationThis action allows you to control basic music station operations like stop playing current song, play next song in the current playlist and play previous song in the current playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4188.8.131.52 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Play any music station playlist on QNAP DeviceThis action allows you to play any music station playlist. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above, Music Station v5.0.4 or above and Media Streaming addon v4184.108.40.206 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control surveillance cameras of QNAP Device via Surveillance StationThis action allow the user to control the camera recording via Surveillance Station (Requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above and Surveillance Station v220.127.116.11 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
- Control device powerThese actions will either shutdown the device, reboot the device or put the device in sleep mode Action Fields. (This action requires IFTTT Agent v1.1 or above to be installed on your QNAP device)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together