Activate A PowerView Scene To Operate Shades When A Device In The Home Turns On
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Press A Button To Activate Shades And Lights
- Run a Homeseer Event to Operate my Shades When I Arrive Home
- Get an email when Hunter Douglas PowerView publishes a new trigger or action
- Run My Shades When I Leave an Area
- Alexa, trigger my Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene #3
- Automatically close your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades when it's hot outside
- Run My Shades When a SmartThings Device is Switched On
- Close Hunter Douglas blinds when sun is intense
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and RoomMe integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Text occupancy reportThis action will send an occupancy report with details about the family members at home, in which room they are and for how long.
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Email occupancy reportThis action will send an occupancy report with details about the family members at home, in which room they are and for how long.
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together