Automatically close your Hunter Douglas shades when it's hot outside
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Use Alexa to activate a Scene for Your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades
- Control Hunter Douglas blinds when you turn on a scene
- Activate A PowerView Scene To Operate Shades When A Device In The Home Turns On
- Run My Shades When Weather Conditions Change
- Turn on all PowerView Schedules
- Activate a Hunter Douglas window shade room scene from my Nexia automation
- Activate a PowerView Shade Scene When the Temperature Changes, But Not At Night.
- Run My Shades When a SmartThings Device is Switched Off
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and simplehuman integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Select a preset light settingThis Action will set your mirror's color temperature and brightness to preset values.
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Set the brightnessThis Action will set your mirror's brightness.
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Turn alarm onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Turn alarm offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-alarm.
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Turn the timer onThis Action will turn on your mirror's soft-timer.
- Turn the timer offThis Action will turn off your mirror's soft-timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together