Activate a PowerView Shade Scene When the Temperature Changes, But Not At Night.
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Alexa, trigger my Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene #3
- Turn on all PowerView Schedules
- If you exit an area, then execute a desired Multiple Room Scene
- Activate a Hunter Douglas window shade room scene from my Nexia automation
- Run My Shades When a SmartThings Device is Switched On
- Run My Shades When I Leave an Area
- Activate a Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene and Turn on My Wink Lighting with a Wink Relay
- Use Alexa to activate a Scene for Your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and Space integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Breaking news by NASAThis Trigger fires every time breaking news is released by NASA.
- Image of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts to the Image of the Day Gallery.
- Astronomy picture of the day by NASAThis Trigger fires every time NASA posts a new Astronomy Picture of the Day.
- Astronaut enters spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut enters space.
- Astronaut exits spaceThis Trigger fires every time an astronaut exits space.
- ISS passes over a specific locationThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station passes over a location you specify. NOTE: the ISS completes 15.5 orbits per day.
- ISS on-orbit status reportThis Trigger fires every time the International Space Station posts a new On-Orbit Status Report.
- Season changes on MarsThis Trigger fires every time the season changes on Mars according to the Curiosity Rover's location.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together