Move shades when getting close to home
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Turns off all Hunter Douglas PowerView Schedules with Amazon Echo
- Turn on all PowerView Schedules
- Control Hunter Douglas blinds when you turn on a scene
- Activate a Hunter Douglas window shade room scene from my Nexia automation
- Use Alexa to activate a Scene for Your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades
- Click a Flic to run Hunter Douglas shades in multiple rooms
- When the Nest Thermostat Detects I'm Home, Activate a Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene
- Speak a Phrase to Amazon Echo To Run Shades In Multiple Rooms
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and Swann Security integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together