Close Hunter Douglas blinds when sun is intense
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Alexa, trigger my Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene #3
- When The Indoor Temperature Falls, Run My Shades
- Open or close Hunter Douglas shades with a click of a Flic
- Temperature Above 70°
- Automatically close your Hunter Douglas PowerView shades when it's hot outside
- Run My Shades at the Same Time Every Day
- Lower The Shades When Leaving Home
- Run a Homeseer Event to Operate my Shades When I Arrive Home
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and VeeZy Oven integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Start heatingThis action will start heating the oven
- Activate SceneThis Action will activate an individual Room Scene.
- Stop heatingThis action will stop heating the oven
- Activate Multiple Room SceneThis Action will activate a Multiple Room Scene.
- Start preheatingThis action will start preheating the oven
- Turn off all SchedulesThis Action will globally disable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Set programThis action will set the oven program
- Turn on all SchedulesThis Action will globally enable all Scheduled Scenes.
- Select and start programThis action will let you choose the desired program and start it
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together