Run a Homeseer Event to Operate my Shades When I Arrive Home
Other popular Hunter Douglas PowerView workflows and automations
- Activate a Hunter Douglas window shade room scene from my Nexia automation
- Control Hunter Douglas blinds when you turn on a scene
- If you exit an area, then execute a desired Multiple Room Scene
- Send an email message with a #hashtag to activate a PowerView Scene
- Alexa, trigger my Hunter Douglas PowerView Scene #1
- Temperature Above 70°
- Run My Shades at the Same Time Every Day
- Run My Shades When a SmartThings Device is Switched Off
Useful Hunter Douglas PowerView and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together