Other popular QualityTime workflows and automations
- How much time do you spend on your phone
- Save towards a goal by unlocking your phone
- 조심 단계1
- Excessive smartphone screen unlocks? Blink hue lights
- Stop checking your phone!
- Track Smartphone use over 60 Minutes
- If today's smartphone usage time exceeds your limit, be polite and put your phone away
Useful QualityTime and Trakt integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New watched episodeThis trigger fires every time you watched or marked as watching a new episode of a show.
- Daily smartphone usage timeThis Trigger fires when your smartphone usage exceeds your specified daily time limit.
- New watched movieThis trigger fires every time you mark a movie as watched in Trakt.tv.
- Daily smartphone screen unlocksThis Trigger fires when the number of your smartphone screen unlocks exceeds your specified daily limit.
- Get extended information about your showThis query searches for more information about your show: genres, trailer, year and much more.
- History of daily smartphone screen unlocks exceededThis query returns a list of when the number of your smartphone screen unlocks exceeds your specified daily limit.
- List recommended showsThis query returns show recommendations. It ignores shows in your collections.
- History of daily smartphone usage timeThis query returns a list of when your smartphone usage exceeds your specified daily time limit.
- List my most watched moviesThis query will search for your most-watched movies.
- List recommended moviesThis query returns movie recommendations. It ignores movies in your collections.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together