If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Log all players that killed my character
Useful Rust and Sense Energy Monitor integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Device turned On/OffThis trigger fires every time a device in your house turns on or off.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together