Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- If you were killed in Rust, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Call my phone at 5735509471 (update phone number)
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new trigger or action
- Get a message on Telegram when a Rust Smart Alarm is triggered
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- Log all players that killed my character
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
Useful Rust and Sharpr integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- New post with tagThis Trigger fires every time a new Sharpr post is published with a specific tag.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Any new fileThis Trigger fires every time a file is uploaded to Sharpr.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
- Create post from URLThis Action will fetch a post from a URL and add it to Sharpr.
- Create post with title and descriptionThis Action will add a post to Sharpr with the given title and description.
- Create post from fileThis Action will create a new post with a file attachment.
- Add file from URLThis Action will save a file to Sharpr.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together