If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Rust smart alarm to Discord message
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
- Log all players that killed my character
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
Useful Rust and SmarTap Shower integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together