If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- If my character is killed in Rust blink my Hue lights
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new Applet
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
- Get an email when Rust publishes a new trigger or action
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
Useful Rust and VeeZy French Door integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- Refrigerator door stays open for too longThis trigger fires refrigerator door stays open for too long
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Refrigerator Door ClosedThis triggered fires Refrigerator Door Closed.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together