Rust smart alarm to Discord message
Other popular Rust workflows and automations
- Get a message from Line when your teammate comes online
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Call my phone at 5735509471 (update phone number)
- Discord X Rust Death Message Integration
- Log all players that killed my character
- If you were killed by another player, then Send message to Private chat with @IFTTT
- If you were killed in Rust, then post a message to a channel
- If my character is killed in Rust send me a notification
- If a smart alarm was triggered, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
Useful Rust and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A smart alarm was triggeredThis trigger fires when one of your Smart Alarms is triggered in Rust.
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- A smart alarm was triggered with a specific keywordThis trigger fires when a Smart Alarm is triggered in Rust and has a specific keyword in either its title or body text.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- You were killedThis trigger fires when you were killed in Rust while you were not playing the game.
- You were killed by another playerThis trigger fires when you were killed by another player while you were not playing the game.
- A teammate comes onlineThis trigger fires when one of your teammates comes online on one of your Rust servers.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together