Send help when your Scout Alarm is triggered
Other popular Noonlight workflows and automations
- Get help when Wyze detects a CO alarm
- Get help if your Wyze Cam detects unusual motion
- Send help from your Kronaby Pusher
- Turn on the lights to bright daylight if an alarm is triggered
- Get help when Wyze Cam detects your smoke alarm
- Noonlight alarm triggered, send SMS
- Get help if your Blink camera detects suspicious motion
- Press Flic to get help
Useful Noonlight and Sengled integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- Alarm triggeredThis trigger fires when a Noonlight alarm is triggered.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Trigger alarm with addressThis action will send your address to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Trigger alarmThis action will send your location to Noonlight dispatchers alerting them of an emergency.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together