Tell Alexa to send help
Other popular Noonlight workflows and automations
- Get help if your Blurams camera detects any unusual motion
- Press Flic to get help
- Get help if your Blink camera detects suspicious motion
- Get help when Arlo detects unusual motion
- Get help if your Wyze Cam detects unusual motion
- Send help when your Scout Alarm is triggered
- Get help when Wyze Cam detects your smoke alarm
- Call someone when SafeTrek fires an alarm.
Useful Noonlight and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Alarm triggeredThis trigger fires when a Noonlight alarm is triggered.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
- History of when Sensor data dropped below a limitThis event was fired when there was new sensor data that fell below a defined lower limit Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of alarm triggeredThis query returns a list of when a Noonlight alarm was triggered.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together