Useful Seitron Smart and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together