Useful Seitron Smart and Stripe integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New customer createdThis trigger fires when a new customer is created.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- New payment receivedThis trigger fires when a new payment is received.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
- Failed PaymentThis trigger fires when a payment attempt fails.
- New invoice createdThis trigger fires when a new invoice is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Create customerThis action will create a new customer.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Create payment linkThis action will create a payment link.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Create subscriptionThis action will create a new subscription for a customer.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together