Useful Seitron Smart and TRIGGERcmd integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any commandThis trigger fires when any command runs
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- Specific commandThis trigger files when a command you choose is triggered.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Trigger CommandThis action will run a command on your computer.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together