Useful Seitron Smart and WordPress integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new postThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat rises above a given threshold.
- New post with tag or categoryThis Trigger fires every time you publish a new post on your public WordPress blog with a specific tag or category.
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature detected by the thermostat falls below a given threshold.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat in manual mode with the given setpoint.
- Create a postThis Action will create a normal post on your WordPress blog.
- Switch to scheduled modeSet the thermostat in scheduled (auto) mode.
- Create a photo postThis Action will create a photo post on your WordPress blog from the given URL to an image.
- Set frost-guard modeTurn off the thermostat. In OFF mode the frost-guard is active.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together