Go to Bed widget button
Other popular Sengled workflows and automations
- Turn on the light when I arrive home
- When it starts to rain, turn your lights blue
- When a new track is added to a Spotify playlist, turn your light green
- Automatically turn your lights on at sunset
- Change color at certain time/day
- Turn the lights on at a certain time everyday
- Set light red when Zoom meeting starts
- At Sunrise turn off Sengled Light
Useful Sengled and Texas Legislature integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Today's passed billsThis trigger fire every time a new bill passes either the 150 member House of Representatives or the 31 member Senate.
- Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires when your Snap device detects motion.
- Today's fiscal notesThis trigger fires every time a new fiscal note is released by the Texas Legislature.
- door sensor openedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is opened.
- Governor's press and appointment releasesThis trigger fires every time the Governor's Office issues a new press release or appointment.
- door sensor closedThis trigger fires every time your Sengled Door Sensor is closed.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your sengled lights.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your sengled lights.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your lights on or off.
- Set brightnessThis Action will set your lights to a specified brightness.
- Change colorThis Action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Change color temperatureThis Action will change your lights to specified color temperature.
- Turn on plugThis action will turn on your plug.
- Turn off plugThis action will turn off your plug.
- Toggle plug on/offThis action will toggle your plug.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together