Arlo Arm with Somfy Protect
Other popular Somfy Protect workflows and automations
- Activate your alarm when using your Niko Home Control All-off button
- Si le Myfox Home Alarm reçoit une alerte alors déclencher la sirène immédiatement
- When your Android phone connects to your home WiFi, disable alarm
- Turn on the light if an alarm is initiated
- Turn lights red when someone breaks into my house
- Blink my Philips Hue lights When Somfy Protect alarm is disarmed
- Desarmar sistema
- When you leave home, open Myfox privacy shutter
Useful Somfy Protect and Timberwolf Server integrations
Triggers (If this)
- System is armedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is armed.
- Switched onThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to true.
- System is set to night modeThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is set to night mode.
- Object value has changedThis trigger fires when a Timberwolf Server object has changed.
- System is disarmedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox Security system is disarmed.
- Switched offThis trigger is fired when the value of a boolean Timberwolf object changes to false.
- Alarm initiatedThis Trigger fires every time your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of Night Mode EventsThis query returns a list of events when your Myfox Security system was set to night mode.
- History of Timberwolf object value changesThis returns a list of value changes recorded after this query is created.
- History of alarm initiatedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox security system receives an alarm (detection, intrusion, silent alert, ...).
- History of System is disarmedThis query returns a list of times when your Myfox Security system was disarmed.
- History of system is armedThis query returns a list of when your Myfox Security system was armed.
Actions (Then that)
- Switch onThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object true. You may connect the object on your Timberwolf Server to other services like KNX, 1Wire, Modbus oder MQTT.
- Sound the sirenThis Action will immediately sound the 110 db siren of your Myfox Security system.
- Switch offThis action will set a boolean Timberwolf object false.
- Security modeThis Action will change the security mode of your Myfox Security system.
- Set valueSet a Timberwolf Server object to a specified value. The selected Timberwolf Server will convert the textual value to the datatype of the target object. You can connect the target object to another subsystem like KNX, 1-Wire, Modbus, MQTT, HTTP or Timeseries
- Control camera shutterThis Action will open or close the shutter of your Myfox Security Camera.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together