Keep track of new songs you like in Evernote
Other popular SoundCloud workflows and automations
- Automatically share new songs you like on Soundcloud to Tumblr
- Music download
- Get an email when your fave celeb is featured on a track
- Save the tracks you like on SoundCloud to a Spotify playlist
- Get cover art for Soundcloud faves automatically saved to your iOS camera roll
- Youtube Video to Sound Cloud
- Add SoundCloud feed to Spotify playlist
- Save tracks you like on SoundCloud to Amazon Cloud Drive
Useful SoundCloud and TRIGGERcmd integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- Any commandThis trigger fires when any command runs
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- Specific commandThis trigger files when a command you choose is triggered.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Trigger CommandThis action will run a command on your computer.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together