Turn on D-link smart plug when battery is low
Other popular Swann Security workflows and automations
- Toggle LIFX light when battery low on Swann Battery camera
- Mute Sonos when Swann Security camera detects sound
- Blink Philips Hue Lights when Swann Security Doorbell Button pressed
- Resume SONOS when Door bell button pressed
- Swann Security camera battery drops too low, then trigger a Monkey
- Change LIFX colour when Swann camera detects a person.
- Turn LIFX light off when face recognized
- Pause iRobot when Swann Security door bell pressed
Useful Swann Security and Tochie Speaker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorbell button pressedThe trigger fires when the Swann Video Doorbell button is pressed.
- Motion detectedThis trigger fires when the selected Swann security device detects motion.
- Person detectedThis trigger fires when a person is detected on your Swann security device
- Pet detectedThis trigger fires when a pet is detected on the selected Swann security device.
- Sound detectedThis trigger fires when a sound is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Vehicle detectedThis trigger fires when a vehicle is detected by the selected Swann security device.
- Low batteryThis trigger is fired when a low battery is detected on the selected Swann wireless security device.
- Face recognizedThis trigger is fired when an enrolled or selected face is detected by the Swann security device.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together