Trigger Orion space lighting with Amazon Alexa
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Simulate sun at sunrise. #wakeuplight #natural
- Change the lights to a random color
- Tell Alexa to start the party with a Hue light color show
- Randomize the color of my lights every hour
- Turn your lights on automatically as you arrive home
- Make your Hue Lights colour loop with this button
- Set your Philips Hue lights to match the album art of your most recently saved track on Spotify
- Start a party! Put your lights into disco mode
Useful Philips Hue and Tochie Speaker integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Convert text to speechThis action will convert text to speech and play on your Tochie.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Playback recorded audioThis action will playback audio message recorded in Tochie app.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Set playback volumeThis action will set the playback volume of a Tochie speaker
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together