Useful tecla and Thinka integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Current temperature rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor temperature value and fires whenever the temperature rises above the value you provide.
- App button pressedThis trigger fires when an IF button is pressed on the tecla app remote.
- Current humidity rises aboveThis Trigger monitors sensor humidity value and fires whenever the humidity rises above the value you provide.
- Switch action on tecla-eThis trigger fires when a configured switch action is activated on a tecla-e.
- Contact SensorThis Trigger monitors sensor contact value and fires whenever the contact state changes.
- List all of the devicesThis query returns all devices within the smart home environment. You can use this query to list all devices so that you can select some of the device(s) from that list
- History of app button pressesThis query returns a list of when an IF button was pressed on the tecla app remote.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate a SceneThis action will activate a specific scene in your home.
- Turn on or off deviceThis Action will turn on or off your Thinka devices that support switching on/off.
- Set BrightnessThis Action will set brightness of your Thinka devices that support brightness.
- Set ColorThis Action will set color of your Thinka devices that support color.
- Set TemperatureThis Action will set temperature of your Thinka devices that support temperature.
- Set Thermostat ModeThis Action will set thermostat mode of your Thinka devices that support thermostat mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together