Call me back SMS
Other popular Thinga workflows and automations
Useful Thinga and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together