Warning, Stranger Connected! Get notification when a new device is online.
Other popular TP-Link Router workflows and automations
- Persona entra
- Prioritize your Arlo when a motion event is detected
- Record when a new device connects to your TP-Link network for the first time in a Google Spreadsheet
- Get an email from Gmail when a known device disconnects from your TP-Link network
- Once all devices are disconnected from tplink wifi hotspot should turn off
- When a specific device connects to your TP-Link router, run an Apilio Logicblock
- Turn on your Philips Hue's lights when you arrive home
- Turn off SpotCam automatically when a specified device connects to TP-Link router
Useful TP-Link Router and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Device ConnectsThis trigger fires every time a previously-connected device connects to your TP-Link router.
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Device DisconnectsThis trigger fires every time a previously-connected device disconnects from your TP-Link router.
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- New Device ConnectsThis trigger fires every time a new device connects to your TP-Link router.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- History of device disconnectsThis query returns a list of when a previously-connected device disconnects from your TP-Link router.
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- History of device connectsThis query returns a list of when a previously-connected device connects to your TP-Link router.
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
- History of Device ConnectionsThis query returns a list of every time a new device connects to your TP-Link router.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Prioritize DeviceThis action will prioritize a device connected to your TP-Link router for a specified duration (1 hour by default).
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Activate ShortcutThis action will activate a shortcut you've created on Deco M9 Plus for smart home devices to perform actions.
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Prioritize Online ActivityThis action will prioritize a certain type of online activity on your network, maintaining a fast connection of what's important.
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together