When LG TV turns off/on via LG ThinQ's Google Home integration trigger Alexa routine (via doorbell)
Other popular Alexa Voice Monkey workflows and automations
- If You enter an area, then trigger the Monkey 'Alexa Guard Off Monkey'
- If Dryer ntifictn is received from LG ThinQ, then Alexa announces "The Dryer has finished its cycle"
- If Cycle has finished on dishwasher, then trigger the Monkey
- When a cook cycle is finished, have Alexa make an announcement.
- Prayer time announcement on Alexa
- When your Toshiba Washer completes a cycle, have Alexa make an announcement.
- Fasting time announcement on Alexa
- Swann Security camera battery drops too low, then trigger a Monkey
Useful Alexa Voice Monkey and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Set alarm modeSet the alarm mode. I.e. to armed, away or home shield mode.
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together