Swann Security camera battery drops too low, then trigger a Monkey
Other popular Alexa Voice Monkey workflows and automations
- When a new event on iOS Calendar, make an announcement
- When a cook cycle is finished, have Alexa make an announcement.
- When a new event is scheduled with Acuity Scheduling, make an announcement
- Have Alexa Say thanks to the new Twitter follower for following you
- Wenn Handy am Ladegerät ist
- If You exit an area, then trigger the Monkey 'Alexa Guard on Monkey'
- If Battery drops below 15%, then make announcement using Monkey 'Echo dot Monkey'
- When your Toshiba Washer completes a cycle, have Alexa make an announcement.
Useful Alexa Voice Monkey and Zoho Mail integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Trigger Monkey (Routine)This action will trigger the Monkey you specify including any parameters you set. Use it to trigger Alexa routines!
- Send an EmailThis action will send an email in ZohoMail
- Display videoThis action will send a video to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Your videos must be in MP4 format, hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Send an email to yourselfThis action will send an email to yourself
- Display imageThis action will send an image to your screen enabled Alexa/Echo device. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Images must be hosted on a publicly accessible host with an https URL.
- Save a draftThis action will save a draft
- Make announcementThis action will make an announcement on your Alexa/Echo device using the text you supply. Ensure you open the Voice Monkey Skill as the final action in your routine. Text can be dynamic e.g. an ingredient from another IFTTT event or applet.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together