If cook timer finishes for Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker, then send me an SMS
Other popular WeMo Slow Cooker workflows and automations
- If cook timer finishes for Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker, then send me an email
- If the timer finishes for your Crock-Pot® Slow Cooker, adjust the mode to keep it warm
- Alexa Warm Up Dinner
Useful WeMo Slow Cooker and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- Cook timer finishedThis Trigger fires every time your cook timer has finished.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- Cooking mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your Slow Cooker cooking mode changes (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together