Turn off Withings Home automatically when I'm home
Other popular Withings Home workflows and automations
- If an air quality alert is triggered, change light color to red.
- The heist
- Turn off Withings Home automatically when I'm Home
- Scare intruders by making your lights blink when motion is detected.
- Every day at 09:00 AM, turn on your Withings Home and set it to Active Monitoring.
- Turn on the light when my Withings Home detects motion
- Receive a notification when your Withings Home goes offline.
- Turn on your lights if motion is detected
Useful Withings Home and Zoho Mail integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Motion has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects motion.
- New Mail ReceivedThis trigger fires on the reception of a new mail
- Noise has been detectedThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home detects noise.
- New mail received with criteriaThis trigger fires when you receive mail that satisfies the trigger fields
- An air quality alert has been raisedThis Trigger fires every time an air quality alert is raised by your Withings Home.
- Your Withings Home goes offlineThis Trigger fires every time your Withings Home gets disconnected from the internet or is unplugged from the power outlet.
Actions (Then that)
- Send an EmailThis action will send an email in ZohoMail
- Change camera modeThis Action will change your Withings Home camera mode. To get more information about camera modes, you can go to your app Control Center.
- Send an email to yourselfThis action will send an email to yourself
- Save a draftThis action will save a draft
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together