IFTTT can help you eat healthier, meet your workout goals, track your sleep, and more. Through our integrations with 700+ services and devices, there are countless opportunities to create new healthy habits that fit into your life. We have created a roundup of Applets that you can enable today or use as inspiration to make your own.
Creating a schedule and tracking your workouts can be a big step towards attaining your fitness goals and working out consistently. You could create an event with yourself in Google Calendar, use reminders with Fitbit, and track your progress within Strava.
- Keep a record in a Google spreadsheet of all your gym visits
- When you reach your Fitbit daily step goal log it as workout in iOS health
- Receive a notification if you don't hit your daily Fitbit goal
- Add your Strava club events to Google Calendar
- Get a reminder to pack your sneakers if it's going to be clear tomorrow
- Vibrate Pavlok once every hour
- Sync weight measurements to Fitbit
- Remind me to work out if daily goal not achieved by 7:00 PM
- Block off the next hour in your Google Calendar
- Strava Rides and Runs saved to Day One
Getting new recipes and picking up healthy ingredients are a big part of making meals even healthier. Syncing your grocery list with your voice assistant can make sure you never forget to grab something on your list. Additionally, getting a digest of new recipes or trending topics from your favorite bloggers can make sure you have lots of exciting ideas ready!
Learn about health
There is always more to learn about your health, whether you are an athlete or just starting to create new habits. Find new information or trending topics from sources you trust, or join a subreddit for accountability along your journey.
Health and fitness services
Explore some of our other health and fitness services, and use them to get started with your own applets.
Explore more health and wellness blogs
Want to do even more with IFTTT? Explore the possibilities and create powerful experiences by making your own Applets.