You are passionate about building intelligent data products to improve user experience. Your data infrastructure will be used for generating analytic insights to empower our team to make data-driven business decisions.
This is a rare opportunity to join a small team that is processing massive amounts of data. As one of the founding members of the data team, you have a huge opportunity to take ownership and make an impact.
Read our blog post on Data Infrastructure at IFTTT.
What will you do?
- Build, monitor, and maintain analytics data ETL pipelines for dashboards and reporting
- Design and develop A/B experiment frameworks to easily and efficiently define, run, and measure the causal impact of experiments
- Collaborate with other team members to design and develop machine learning products for content personalization and spam detection
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- 3+ experience in data engineering or data science
- Experience with ETL jobs, metrics, alerting, and logging
- Able to write high-quality code in Scala, Python, or Java
- Experience writing, debugging, and optimizing SQL queries
- Deep understanding of MapReduce and “big data” tools like Pig, Hive, or Spark
- Experience with MPP data warehouses like Redshift, or Vertica
- Knowledge of Machine Learning and Statistics is a plus